Special Feature of Leaven’s Motor Molechaser:
An improved mole repeller includes a rotation block eccentrically mounted on a motor spindle. The rotation block includes a loosely held impact ring which may hit an impact member housed in the battery chamber when motor rotates to generate an audio vibration frequency.
The eccentrically rotation of the rotation block will generate another and additional audio vibration frequency to augment the moles and other underground burrowing rodents chasing effect.
- Built-in Motor driven sound and vibration generating element for the most effective way of burrowing rodents expelling
- Random sound and vibration emission plus random intervals for the best expelling effect and energy efficiency
- 4 pieces of D size alkaline battery (LR20) offers 10-month operation, day & night without any weather limit
- Humane and eco-friendly way; no traps, no gas, no poison
- 100% waterproof, easy battery replacement and maintenance free
- Solid construction with aluminum shaft and durable ABS plastic for many years use
- Harmless to humans, pets, worms and other underground bugs
OUTDOOR PESTS AFFECTED
- Ground Squirrels
- Voles, Ants, Snakes
- Dimensions: 41.5 cm (L) x 6.5 cm (diameter)
- Weight:370 grams w/o battery
- Power Supply: 1.5V (4 x D cell alkaline battery, LR20)
- Sound vibration duration: 1.5 – 3.5 seconds randomly
- Interval/hibernating duration: 15 – 75 seconds randomly
- Effective coverage: within 1500 M2 unobstructed
- PACKING: 24PCS/CTN.1.8’
G.W.: 12.5 KGS.