- Reliable passive infra-red detector with a solid state door bell and alarm sound.
- Can be easily installed to a wall/ceiling or simply placed on a desktop.
- Powered by a 9V Alkaline battery.
- Unit can be easily adjusted and aimed to accommodate almost any location.
- Detects an area at 8 meters distance with 120 degrees detection angle.
- Plug and wires supplied to connect to a push button as door bell unit.
- Travel protection
- Visitors greeting
- Home alarm
- Restricted area
- Monitor surroundings
- Camping and outdoor activities
3 MODES FOR 3 DIFFERENT APPLICATIONS:
CHIME – When switch is on CHIME position, Ding-Dong sound will be activated by motion detected.
OFF – When switch is on “OFF” position and unit is connected to doorbell wires, unit will sound chime (Ding-Dong) when doorbell button is depressed.
ALARM – A 30 second siren alarm will be triggered when the unit detects motion.
- Not recommended to operate through glass.
- Do not install unit where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
- Do not install on or near heat sources such as radiators, bright lights or stove. It may cause the fault alarm.
- On very hot days, the sensitivity may be decreased due to the background temperature being closer to normal body temperature. It is unavoidable.
- When low battery, unit will create sound continually. Please replace a new 9V Alkaline battery.
- Dimensions:85 x 42 x 46 m/m
- Weight :72 grams
- Power supply:9V (1 x 9V alkaline battery)
- Power consumption: 50μA (standby)
- Detection coverage: 120º, 8 meters
- Exit delay: 15 second