Pest Animal Deterrent, LS-928S
Bats are a protected species and are essential for insect control, since they consume significant amounts of mosquitoes and moths. Bats don’t like light as they are nocturnal animal. The feature of avoiding bright lights of bats makes the flashing strobes generated by PEST ANIMAL DETERRENT DUAL ULTRASOUND + LED an effective function. Most pest animals afraid of light will try their best to avoid light strobes.
By installing PEST ANIMAL DETERRENT DUAL ULTRASOUND + LED, pest animals will be repelled from the protected property safe and humanely. Powered by electricity, allow the PEST ANIMAL DETERRENT DUAL ULTRASOUND + LED broadcasts ultrasonic waves and emit flashing strobes constantly to protect your property all the time. Beside dual ultrasonic waves, strobe lights for birds by day and bats by night for outdoor application. For indoor applications, PEST ANIMAL DETERRENT DUAL ULTRASOUND + LED is the best choice for houses, between roofs of houses, terraces, warehouses, storages and any other possible place where you want to get rid of those pest animals. By the full time intensive ultrasonic waves plus unbearable visual impact, mice, rodents and insects have no place to hide but leave. The built-in shelter allows the device be easily mounting to walls or to a post.
Pest birds, pigeons, bats, rabbits, squirrels, raccoons, rodents, monkeys, foxes, martens, animals afraid of lights
HOW TO INSTAL:
- Mount the shelter and the main unit 1.5 – 2 meters on the walls or to the post. The supplied extension cord and the wire of the adaptor is about 690 cm.
- Connect the extension cord and adaptor with the main unit.
- After plugging in the adaptor, the red LED indicator will be on indicating the ultrasonic waves from 20,000 – 45,000 Hz are emitting properly and the flashing strobes will be lite up.
- Do not immerse the PEST ANIMAL DETERRENT DUAL ULTRASOUND + LED in water or any other liquid
- Remove the whole unit when a storm or heavy rain is expected.
- Turn off the device by unplugging the adaptor when needed.
- Do not modify or tamper with the unit’s internal components.
Dimension : 140 x 122 x 110 m/m
Weight : 275 g (excluding adaptor & extension cord)
Power Supply 100 – 240 VAC, 60/50 cycles, output 9VDC
Frequency Range : 20,000 – 45,000 Hz (changing randomly)
LED Lifespan : 50,000 hours