Mole Repeller, Motor Mole Chaser in Taiwan | Leaven @ Altrason
The most advanced MOTOR MOLECHASER utilizes the principle of centrifugal force to create sound and vibration by motor. The MOTOR MOLECHASER is the most effective, humane and environmentally friendly way of keeping gardens and lawns free of destructive ground rodents such as gophers, moles, ground squirrels, also shrews, voles, pocket mice and kangaroo rats.
Special Feature of Leaven’s Motor Molechaser:
An improved mole repeller includes a rotation block eccentrically mounted on a motor spindle. The rotation block includes a loosely held impact ring which may hit an impact member housed in the battery chamber when motor rotates to generate an audio vibration frequency.
The eccentrically rotation of the rotation block will generate another and additional audio vibration frequency to augment the moles and other underground burrowing rodents chasing effect.
- Patented vibrant sound waves driving systems
- User-friendly easy battery change
- Solid, durable aluminum shaft
- No more gas, traps or poison
- Safe and effective
- 100% waterproof
- Power efficient, battery life up to 6 months
- Dimensions: 41.5 cm (L) x 8 cm (Diameter)
- Weight: 400 grams w/o battery
- Power supply: 1.5 V (4 x D size battery)
- Effective range: 1,500 square meters (13,500 sq. ft.) unobstructed